CBD and any lotion, balm, cream, or salve infused with each other are called topical CBD. It can be applied directly on the skin. top cbd topicals are absorbed into the skin through the stratum corneum and other layers to reach the skin’s core membrane.
- Factors to know before use
- Dosage to be used
It is very important to read the label mentioning ingredients of all CBD products indicating their dosage or potency. Usually, the dosage is mentioned in mg. It’s always safer to use low doses because its impact is different and varies from person to person.
- Process of extraction
Confirm whether the ingredients present are organic or extracted process and how the cannabis plant is grown because some manufacturers use a toxic chemical that is harmful to the body and the environment.
- Cost of CBD
Always give importance to the quality of the product rather than its price.
- The negative effects of CBD are
- Change in weight
- Positive effects are
- It is used to treat many skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, and inflammation and relieve aches in joints, muscle
- Producers of CBD tropical cream manufacture many different creams suitable which are targeted to particular pain or users, like
- creams for sore muscles containing aspen green, which cools muscles. Some contain organic menthol, jojoba seed oil, tea tree oil, kernel butter, and mango. It will be free from gluten and toxins, and artificial preservatives that can be applied on the neck and shoulders.
- creams for dry and irritated skin,
it a lavender fragrance lotion made of coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, and lavender oil which helps in reducing dryness and irritation of the skin
- creams roll–on heating
this is cream manufactured so that it can be used easily by the users by applying to painful areas like knees and back muscles. In this Broad spectrum CBD, rosemary oil, bentonite clay, and avocado oil are used to aid muscle relief. It can be reapplied after 5-6hrs.
- organic cream CBD lotion
this comes with menthol, jojoba oil, beeswax, vitamin E and peppermint oil, and tea tree oil combination makes the end product purely Organic and helps in relaxing pain.
- Fast-actingngcreamsm useful for athletes
It’s a sports cream or gel which is soluble in water and can be absorbed fast compare to any other cream and give relief from pain. It consists of botanical ingredients along with CBD like arnica, calendula, eucalyptus, spilanthes, rosemary, and ginger. It’s suitable for vegans.
- sensitive skin.
This cream is having coconut oil, oat extract, aloe vera, and sea buckthorn oil and is free from below mentioned things like
Gluten, parabens, sulfates, and so on.
- An important note is that all CBD products are not recognized by FDA or any govt because of their toxic effects on the human body and the claims of manufacturers about their safety are also not fully researched and approved.