When you are looking to build your pond, whether for residential or commercial use, you should determine if custom and preformed pond liners must get used. The custom & preformed pond liners have got their benefits and drawbacks depending upon the use and application, for this reason, it is very important that you get educated when choosing the right Vijver kopen.
The preformed pond liners generally have various benefits, particularly for the smaller and residential ponds, and several disadvantages.
- Preformed pond liners are simple to install
- Tough to install the pond skimmer in the hard preformed liners
- Less flexibility with the shape and size as they are bough preformed
- These liners are made in the predetermined shape
- Made from fiberglass or plastic
- Used quite often for the small garden liners
Unfortunately, there’re limitations with the preformed ponds.
- They come in fixed design hence your choice of style and shape will be limited to manufacturer’s imagination.
- The preformed ponds are generally limited in dimension & of shallow depth. Generally, preformed pond is less than 2feet deep and when positioned in sunny position you will find total control of the green water one big problem. But, there are great preformed liners in fiberglass, which are huge.
- Preformed liners are expensive than flexible pond liners. They are the same cost as rubber pond liner.
- Preformed liners can be a bit tricky for you to fit. The top tip is turning this pond over and where you want this to get positioned and mark out perimeter by using sand. This marked out region can be the perfect guide for excavation. Unfortunately this is not simple getting a hole of perfect shape – and all you may do is get close if possible then you can back fill with the sand.
- You can find some preformed ponds are much stronger than others – and some will have to get half buried. Many times they are supported by the wooden framework. Ensure the pond is secure and tight in ground without any rocking and movement before you add water.